In Center Dialysis
In center Hemodialysis uses a machine to process and clean your blood. Nephrology Care Partners uses top-of-the-line equipment in all of its facilities. Under the guidance of clinically trained Nurses and Technicians, Patients come to the facility 3-4 per week for supervised care. We understand the significant time commitment for patients and their loved ones and design our centers with patients’ in comfort mind.
Our -staff combines the latest advancements in home therapy with a compassionate, caring approach to dialysis. We believe that wellbeing can be best accomplished in an environment where the patient feels safe and comfortable and where patient’s needs come first. For appropriate patients, Dialysis at Home is the optimal solution. Our staff is fully trained and experienced in all of the latest home dialysis techniques. We are dedicated to creating an atmosphere conducive to the unique needs of each patient. NCP Home Staff will work closely with your Nephrologist to customize your dialysis treatment and put it in place. We use State-of-the-Art equipment and provide support 24 hours a day.
Advantages of Home Dialysis
- Advantages of Home Dialysis
- Freedom and Flexibility
- Maintain Active Life Style
- Continued Employment
- Improved Lab Outcomes
- Decreased Hospitalizations
- Travel Friendly
- Spend more time with family
Patient Home Treatment Options
Peritoneal dialysis is performed daily via a small flexible catheter placed in either the abdomen or pre-sternal by a surgeon.
- CAPD – Continuous Ambulatory Peritoneal Dialysis
- Peritoneal Dialysis 4 to 6 exchanges a day 7 days a week
- CCPD or APD – Automated Peritoneal Dialysis using a Cycler at night while you sleep 7 nights a week.
- Daily dialysis closely mimics your normal kidney function
- Flexible Schedule
- Easy Portability
- No home modification necessary
- Less dietary restrictions
- Treatment while you sleep
Staff Assisted Hemodialysis
- Dialysis with a skilled nursing professional at your home
- Standard 3 to 5 hours treatments, 3 times a week
- Assigned Nursing Supervisor
- Flexible Schedule
- 3 Days a Week
- Single use supplies
- Not tied to a facility schedule
- Active participation in your own treatment plan